Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Muse

Photobucket


I entitle this photo, "Teething"....OR "Birth Control"...OR "Migraine"....OR "Where in the heck does the SNOT COME FROM THERE'S SO MUCH SERIOUSLY WHERE DOES IT COME FROM- BUT ON A POSITIVE NOTE SHE KIND OF LIKES THE BULB SYRINGE NOW WHICH IS A SMALL VICTORY OVER ALL THE WHINING AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I"M YELLING" .... or "Oh. Dear. God. How. Am. I. Going. To. Take. This. On. A. 5. Hour. Plane. RIDE!?"... or "Could you not totally eat those curls!!"

On a much brighter note, I have recently figured out how to make my pictures a little bit sharper. And have recently fashioned a light diffuser out of wax paper, so I can use my flash without it looking like, well, you know, "flash." This gives people that "glowy" look, as I'm sure you were admiring in the photo above. It also makes me look like an idiot, but I don't care.

1 comment: