Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sunset Swim

From this point forward, I'll be posting my pictures to a blog instead of Facebook. The pictures are a higher quality and I can narrate more easily.

These were pics from last week. I'm mostly posting them to practice with the picture uploading process.....so here goes.

Most of these pictures were less about setting up shots and more about playing with light and creating textures with it.

Photobucket

I figured out how to make the really romantic light flood in pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I messed a LOT with silhouettes and shadows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then just snapped some quick shots around the pool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait til this is my job....

5 comments:

  1. With pics like this Jen it won't be long!! Wow!! Love the rainbow splash with Chad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Lis said! And Maddie is so fortunate to have you capturing those precious moments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS do you upload your pics straight to blogger or from a separate photo site? My blog is "blogger" but it looks so very "template"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing Jenn. It's so exciting to see how you just keep getting better and better. Soon everyone will be screaming your name and wanting you to take their pictures. Guess we know who to call for to take pictures for the annual christmas card. Love the Maddie girl and the pictures with Chad are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, you do such a nice job! You are obviously a natural. Feel free to practice on my children when you are in Spokane! :) When will you be here btw?

    ReplyDelete