Friday, August 5, 2011

Kobe

Ok, I'm FINALLY getting around to finishing this post!

I can't say enough about Kobe.  He is SO kind and so sweet, but a man's man at the same time.  Sarah has done a remarkable job at raising a great person!

Kobe was so stinkin' easy to take pictures of!  He took direction, but mostly just did it all on his own.  All I did was snap the picture and tell him where to pose.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally, his mom got involved and insisted we at least get a snap shot of his teeth!!!  What a gorgeous smile!
Photobucket
So, now a little about his personality. I told him to close his eyes and when I said 3, open them wide and smile... Typically people open them a little too wide, then you get the picture when they start to relax a little. He held this pose for about 5 seconds before I started gut rolling... hahaha
Photobucket
Also, I let him take my camera around and shoot some pics. Here is one of his beautiful mom! I put his watermark on there to give him credit! :)
Photobucket
I LOVE this kid.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. jen you are the best loveya scott .also you have a great family. glad 2 meet your husband really nice guy.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. he has such a pleasant smile on his face.. nice snaps:)
    Preschool Math Games

    ReplyDelete