Monday, June 27, 2011

Chloe

I LOVE this baby! For so many reasons. She slept almost the entire photo session and let us fiddle and poke and prod and hardly made a peep. Her mom is also one of my favorite people in the world. Thank you, Lori, for being such a good sport! And moving all your furniture around haha.

I wanted to share a few of the pics I edited tonight because she is just so sweet. First, a few disclaimers: 1. This is only my second time and I am still learning! 2. I haven't gotten my monitor calibrator in the mail, so the color may be slightly off. 3. The picture quality is lessened from Photobucket, so the sharpness is dulled down a lot. 4. It's 2am, so enjoy the typos. That is all.

I love this picture because she's looking straight at me. You can't tell, but her eyes are the clearest ocean blue.

Photobucket

A few of the smiles I actually caught! I could eat her to pieces!

Photobucket


Photobucket

One of my favorites....

Photobucket

Mommy made this bow...

Photobucket


More to come later.

3 comments:

  1. It looks so good! Great job Jen! Hey, and FYI, only 10 months until I'm back in Tejas for good :-) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jen! what a gift you are giving your friends! and quite a portfolio you've started already! can I be your assistant on new born baby shoots haha??!! Love, Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Oh, they grow too quick. These pictures will be treasured. Lovely job, Jen!

    ReplyDelete