Friday, July 22, 2011

Yummier Black and Whites

I really didn't get that many pics from Jenny's family session the other night, but I snapped a few from the background... Here are most of the rest of what I got.

 ALSO, I'm liking my black and whites SO much more. My Uncle Todd (who TAUGHT ME HOW TO SHOOT MANUAL in February- MANY THANKS A MILLION TIMES for your knowledge, motivation, and confidence in me!!) called me today and we talked about tons of photography and filming stuff. One of the things he mentioned was "dynamic range".... The reason my black and whites look so much YUMMIER is because the RAW format pulls SO much more information giving a bigger range between the white and the black.  Ok, I get it!  You're bored!  I'll show you the pics.

Check out daddy in this pic.....  He loves his babies.  It's delightful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Like two peas... :)  So so so sweet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments: