Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Engagement!

Ok, so I left my very first engagement shoot feeling very... excited?... overwhelmed?.... ?   My friend Stacey, her fiancé, and her 2 boys were perfect subjects, so I was hoping I could do them justice...

Here's my first shot I'm sharing... I don't know how this is going to look to me tomorrow, considering it's 2:40 am and not too long ago we got home from watching a band, but here goes.

Photobucket
I love this shot.  These guys were so in love!  Look at how she's looking at him!!  More to come....

6 comments:

  1. Love this location! Doesn't having a gorgeous couple to shoot make the job so much easier?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you cant leave us hanging like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had any time! Had a barbecue all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jen! This is gorgeous! Absolutely LOVE it! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete