Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Horticultural Enlightenment

I would like to introduce you to something very near and dear to my husband's heart:

Photobucket


By near and dear, I hope the bane of his existence was implied... and a source of real contention between him and the HOA could be read between the weeds.  It's very difficult to keep up with and gets out of control in a nano second.  Here was the solution he proposed.

Chad:  Hey babe....  I've got an idea.. it's kind of extreme, but I think it'll fix the flower bed problem.
Me:  Ok.....
Chad:  Now, stay with me....  tear up the whole thing--
Me:  --Seriously.... are you being serious or joking?
Chad:  Just listen...  Tear it up, get all the bushes out.... and put in a Japanese Zen Garden.....you could do like designs in it... it's really peaceful.
Me:  I can't look at you.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Chad is hands down the biggest noob I've ever met. And I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandan used to want a rock yard. Front and back- all rocks. We don't live in the desert...

    ReplyDelete