Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day II

1. Woke up
2. Laid around and watched "Making the cut"- the episodes documenting training for Marine Sniper, Air Force ParaRescue, And Navy EOD. If you Havent seen this show YOU'RE MISSING OUT!
3. showered- hollah!
4. Made fajitas- I created THE best recipe.
5. Watched Bad Teacher at the theatre...and we may have snuck in my coconut, vanilla yogurt and fruit parfait for dessert.







As for the bug? She's made a great friend....







And Marley isn't just tolerant, the relationship is completely mutualistic....







(check out stage right... Yeah, the dog just sits beneath her and eats what she drops. Maybe a dog wouldn't be so bad after all.... You win, Chad)

So, that was day 2.

And in case you were wondering....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. It is very sweet to know that you can have a place for your bug to go where she doesn't miss you! Peaceful baby and gram will offer again!!! Enjoy your little 'staycation'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Wendy!! :) She has lots of places like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen - Thanks for stopping by my blog! Just ordered an f/1.8 50 mm.... so excited, I only have a kit lens now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for Nana Poole! Now Grammy and Trigger need to get to Texas soon...please Lord, bring us the buyer for our home sooner rather than later...Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen! Lovin' your blog :) I couldn't see the pics on this particular post, though???? I am at a loss for words on your photos....again, I agree with Jess, you are brilliant & talented!

    I noticed you're already in Spokane? I was going to send Nora's invite to your Texas address. Just know you're invited :)

    Much love,
    Kelly

    P.S. Oh, and I recognize "Team Lando" from Kelle Hampton's blog :) I've visited her blog before as well....we have a little something sweet in common ;)

    ReplyDelete