Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FInally!?

OMG, these pictures took me FOREVER to edit! I got so busy... so, Lori, I'm sorry! Here are the last ones for the blog.  I'll send you the CD as soon as possible... let me know if you want any Hi-Res right away and I'll email...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I couldn't RESIST Spanky!! On the way out, after bugging Rusty and Lori for like an hour and a half.. with the space heater ON... I invited myself into their bedroom and mast bath to take pics of one of the dogs.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jen! I am in LOVE with your pics! They are ALL amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    I felt the passion, creativity and love with every picture! Seriously!!! I am not trying to sound cheesy, but they are just stunning. Wish I could turn back time and do one of these newborn shots with each of my children. What a precious keepsake for these families...
    Even the dog was darling and I'm not so much a dog person. Ha!
    You are gifted!
    Love you,
    Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink blankey ones....and how did you do the wood floor thing behind the white blanket shot (i love the blanket!)....your portfolio is coming along quite nicely...

    ReplyDelete