Saturday, July 16, 2011

GREEN

Green??  The color green still exists??  I had no idea.  Our mortgage doubled this year, thanks to non deducted taxes, and we live in Fort Worth, so the color green has been wiped off my radar. But Spokane??  Spokane has LOTS of green.  :)  It's INCREDIBLE this time of year!   I wouldn't really consider myself a nature and outdoor photographer wannabe (yeah, apparently I have a style since I've had my camera for a staggering 7 months... haha), but I can't stop taking pictures of STUFF.  Here is a collection of non human, living things I've appreciated on my trip so far.

I'll start with my parents' backyard.  YES, everyone , this is all from my parents' backyard!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is IVY growing on their fence.  They have IVY EVERYwhere... It's remarkable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A HAMMOCK.  The screws have been in the trees so long it's impossible to get them out.
Photobucket
The trees are so old and so tall it's impossible to capture them with my camera.
Photobucket
Photobucket
More Ivy...  It's growing up the trees.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The fire pit in the back yard.

And here's a few from Riverfront Park. I was feeling a bit uninspired this day... but Riverfront is incredible.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! If you are not using a tripod try one out it will sharpen everything up by allowing you to use low iso numbers. Tripods are great for those macro shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen these pictures are SO beautiful! You have a great eye! I especially love the hanging bell thing! SO cool! I have a few tripods but don't use them very much...after reading the comment above I may bust it out and try it on some shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Jen!!!! Some (if not all of these) could be framed art....seriously, I'd buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, how did I live with you for like 2 years and never know you were this good with a camera? Seriously!? I wanna live in your parents' back yard. Sigh, it's a high of 107 today :(

    ReplyDelete