Monday, July 25, 2011

Random

I'm going through and finding pics I glanced over the first time around.  I've taken so many pictures this vacation, I'm SOOOO glad I brought my camera.

Here's a random buggy love....  Her right eye is a little out of focus, but I still loved the picture...  ESPECIALLY her hair!
Photobucket
Don't worry, I'm FULLY aware of how adorable my daughter is right when she wakes up.  Just a diaper is bliss.
Photobucket
Now, it may look small... but this fly was HUGE!!!  Was.Photobucket
Here are some more from the park with Mary.  I'm utterly obsessed with this outfit.  From top to bottom.  Her hair... her clothes....her SHOES!  Her little kankles!  YUM!!
Photobucket
In case you were wondering, yes, this little boy is ALWAYS happy...
Photobucket
My favorite.  Favorite.  Favorite.  She's such a sweet soul.
Photobucket
I really love this picture.  It's not totally in focus, but it didn't need to be.  There's nothing not beautiful about him.  Total baby love.
Photobucket
I have no idea how we got such a beautiful person inside and out.  The best thing I've ever produced....
Photobucket
Kolby loved her shoes.... and Maddie loved my old Starbucks cup...  It worked.
Photobucket
Right??!?  This little boy is EDIBLE.
Photobucket
I guess the Apple Apple® doesn't fall too far from the corporate, American tree...
Photobucket
Here's Kolby with another little girl Mary babysits.... (I can't remember her name!?  Don't worry, I can't remember most names anymore)
Photobucket
I LOVE this next  pic....  Such a sweet moment and I love the contrast between his pale, soft baby skin and her gorgeous, smooth cinnamon skin.  SO lovely....
Photobucket
Oh, I couldn't agree more, she's quite dilectible!
Photobucket
I BETTER get a chance to take some more pics of  Mary's brood.... The bottom middle is Marla.  She is one of the most hilarious kids I've met!  So adorable.  This pic is seconds before the pyramid crumbled...
Photobucket
Bottom left is another kiddo that Mary watches and Monica's son, or Bella's brother Tristan, is on the bottom right.
I will leave you with this. A masterpiece. Jer has been taking pics with my camera, but it's extremely difficult to use when it's on my manual settings. He managed to snap this picture of Maddie putting' out the vibe. She has no idea how funny she is haha
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! The last pic....oh, my! Nice catch Uncle Jer :0 And her PIGS???? Best pigtails I've ever seen!

    I am so loving your work, Jen! And of course, your commentary, too!

    Love to you and yours,
    Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete