Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hollywood!

Here are the rest of the pictures from the last post of Vivien.  This little girl was so fun to shoot.  She took GREAT direction and had tons of moves of her own! :)  It was really a great experience.  The light was really weird in the back yard and bursts of light kept sneaking through.  I really like COMPLETELY EVEN light on faces, but I experimented a little bit this time. Not bad for a 10 min shoot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Viv and her little brother Kolby...
Photobucket
Kolby stayed awake while I bounced him and "shhh'd" for about 30-45 minutes. He was SUPER tired, but never gave in. This is him seconds after mommy took him... :)
Photobucket
This is Gran and Kolby...
Photobucket

I'll HOPEFULLY get pics of the rest of the family before I leave. Her older sister Marla is equally as darling and SUPER hilarious!

***NOTE****
1.  Yes, I am aware that there are WAY too many vertical pics...  I'm still learning, get off my back!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment